Your Quire workspace is divided into 3 main sections: Sidebar, Main Panel, and Detail Panel.
1 Sidebar: access to My Tasks, Bookmarks, Smart Folders, Recent, Organizations, Projects, and Members.
2 Main Panel: display the tasks of the project that you are currently viewing. Access to Nested Task Lists, Sublists, Kanban Boards, Tables, Timelines, Overview, Account settings, Notifications, and more.
3 Detail Panel: access to the task description, attachments, and comments that you are currently inspecting.
The Sidebar is the space on the left. It is where you can switch between projects, organizations, and members.
- Hit ] to open and close the sidebar if not pinned.
- Drag and drop the whole section (e.g. My Tasks, Bookmarks, Recent, etc) to reorder it.
- You can keep the sidebar open by pinning it or unpin it to hide.
The Main Panel is the space in the middle.
When you click on projects or organizations in the sidebar, this is where you will see the relevant content.
Also, you can switch between different kinds of views (Tree, Board, Table, Timeline, and Calendar) in the main panel.
The Detail Panel is the space on the right.
- To open/close the detail panel of a task, simply press Space. Also, to pin or unpin the detail panel, click on the pin icon.
- You can set the detail panel to pin as default in your Account Settings’ Project Preferences.
- You can also quickly expand and collapse the detail panel by hitting Shift + Space.